Lillian’s List is proud to have helped elect every progressive women currently serving in the North Carolina House, Senate, and Council of State.
Lillian’s List Featured Candidates are champions for reproductive freedom and equity for women. Our Featured Candidates have been trained to run modern campaigns and are running in districts where there is a path to victory. We supported 20 women running in competitive seats in 2018. We also supported all incumbent women in the NCGA who were up for re-election. In total we supported 40 women candidates. Never before has the Lillian’s List PAC supported this many women. We had nine winning competitive candidates and all of our incumbent women up for re-election won.
Learn more about the Featured Candidates entering their first year in the NCGA.
- Sydney Batch – House District 37, Wake County
- Christy Clark – House 98, Mecklenburg County
- Ashton Clemmons – House 57, Guilford County
- Allison Dahle – House 11, Wake County
- Rachel Hunt – House 103, Mecklenburg County
- Carolyn Logan – House 101, Mecklenburg County
- Natasha Marcus – Senate 41, Mecklenburg County
- Kandie Smith – House 8, Pitt County
- Julie von Haefen – House 36, Wake County
We are so proud of each of our 2018 Featured Candidates. Each of them ran a smart, modern campaign in a tough district. Because of the strength of the Lillian’s List Sisterhood we were able to direct over $375,000 to our Featured Candidates in 2018.