Featured Candidates 360°
We are the only organization that offers our legislative Featured Candidates 360° support.
Our Featured Candidates receive:
- Early advice during the recruitment process. We identify winnable legislative districts across the state and go there early in the election cycle to train women on the basics of running for office.
- Continuing communication. We stay in touch with our training alumni and recruit women to run for the seat that best suits them.
- Help with staffing. Once a legislative candidate is approved for Featured Candidate status we help find her a campaign manager trained through our Campaign Camp training for campaign managers and staff. We also connect her to volunteers if needed.
- Early money. We are proud to provide crucial early money for our Featured Candidates from the Lillian’s List PAC. Because we are a non-partisan PAC we are able to provide support for our candidates even if they are in a primary election.
- Continued financial support. Featured Candidates are eligible to receive even more funding from the Lillian’s List Sisterhood through our collective giving program. In 2018, we were able to direct over $375,000 to our Featured Candidates!
From before announcing their candidacy to after the election we are there for our Featured Candidates to provide emotional support and answer technical questions.
There is never a point in the campaign when we are unavailable for our candidates!